First Merchants Corporation
Original TARP investment amount: $116,000,000.00 (on Feb. 20, 2009)
Outstanding investment $0.00 (Footnote 33) (Footnote 44) (Footnote 45)
Total cash back: $131,383,055.11 (May include dividends and interest payments not shown below)
Investment status: Redeemed, in full; warrants not outstanding
- Repayment of $116,000,000.00 on Sept. 22, 2011
- Warrant proceeds of $367,500.00 on Nov. 23, 2011
Data current as of Oct. 16, 2013
(33) On 6/30/2010, Treasury exchanged $46,400,000 of its series A preferred stock in First Merchants Corporation for a like amount of non tax-deductible Trust Preferred Securities issued by First Merchants Capital Trust III.
(44) Repayment pursuant to Title VII, Section 7001(g) of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 using proceeds received in connection with the institution's participation in the Small Business Lending Fund.
(45) Repayment pursuant to Title VII, Section 7001(g) of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - part of the repayment amount obtained from proceeds received in connection with the institution's participation in the Small Business Lending Fund.
* Fees Include: (i) placement fees in private auctions of a cash purchase program issuer’s securities where Treasury pays placement fees to the placement agents in an amount equal to a minimum of $50,000 (per issuer) or 1.00% of gross aggregate proceeds for each security and (ii) unreimbursed underwriting fees in public offerings. Placement fees in private auctions are paid approximately one month after settlement.
Not all transactions are shown; dividend and interest payments are omitted.Small Business Lending Fund Transactions
- Advance of $90,782,940 on Sept. 22, 2011
- Repayment of $-22,695,940 on Jan. 3, 2013
- Repayment of $-34,044,000 on July 2, 2013