The Freeport State Bank
Original TARP investment amount: $301,000.00 (on Feb. 6, 2009)
Outstanding investment $0.00 (Footnote 8) (Footnote 11) (Footnote 14)
Total cash back: $379,458.89 (May include dividends and interest payments not shown below)
Investment status: Redeemed, in full; warrants not outstanding
- Warrant proceeds of $15,000.00 on Dec. 19, 2012
- Repayment of $301,000.00 on Dec. 19, 2012
Data current as of Oct. 16, 2013
(8) Privately-held qualified financial institution; Treasury received a warrant to purchase additional shares of preferred stock (unless the institution is a CDFI), which it exercised immediately.
(11) Repayment pursuant to Title VII, Section 7001(g) of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
(14) The proceeds associated with the disposition of this investment do not include accrued and unpaid dividends.
* Fees Include: (i) placement fees in private auctions of a cash purchase program issuer’s securities where Treasury pays placement fees to the placement agents in an amount equal to a minimum of $50,000 (per issuer) or 1.00% of gross aggregate proceeds for each security and (ii) unreimbursed underwriting fees in public offerings. Placement fees in private auctions are paid approximately one month after settlement.
Not all transactions are shown; dividend and interest payments are omitted.